Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin2 - BETA

steadypal
Fri May 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

_Chloe wrote:What's your warning time you set for Sacred Shield?



the minimum, 3 seconds
Benafiber
Sat May 16, 2009 2:03 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

_Chloe wrote:
Benafiber wrote:Hm, for some reason when I try to change the color, the color picker thingy is too far to the left off screen for me to change it D:. Is there a way to move it around? >.>


Try moving the actual Interface Options Panel. It's anchored to that. Move it to the right and you can see everything. Also what resolution and UI scale are you running in so I can fix it on my end.


I couldn't move it to the right but changing the resolution let me change it :D I use 1024x768 normally, but used 1280x768 (wide) to reach it. I don't have the UI scale thing checked >.> Also I'm in windowed mode if that helps.

P.S. Sorry I took so long to respond they blocked like everything at school D:
Culhag
Wed May 20, 2009 11:04 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Is it normal that Tankadin CS doesn't have any option ?
(I half expected the possibility to choose what's displayed in the panel)

In case it matters, I have the french client.
Jupi
Wed May 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Is it still possible to report a combat table into a channel. I recall that the tankadin that I used in TBC had this fucntion, but i cannot seem to find it.
Dazhbog
Thu May 21, 2009 1:31 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Tankadin2 exploded for me with the most recent mini-patch. I'm assuming Chloe's working on a solution in and around moving, but anyone have a quick fix they've found?
_Chloe
Thu May 21, 2009 6:44 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Dazhbog wrote:Tankadin2 exploded for me with the most recent mini-patch. I'm assuming Chloe's working on a solution in and around moving, but anyone have a quick fix they've found?


What do you mean "exploded"? Have you updated recently?

Culhag wrote:Is it normal that Tankadin CS doesn't have any option ?
(I half expected the possibility to choose what's displayed in the panel)

In case it matters, I have the french client.


Originally there was options for it, but opted for the dynamic version it is now. I need to take that option panel out.

Jupi wrote:Is it still possible to report a combat table into a channel. I recall that the tankadin that I used in TBC had this fucntion, but i cannot seem to find it.


I keep forgetting to add this in everytime I get to working on the core. I'll re-add it to my list of things to implement.

@Benafiber - Fix is in-progress so to speak as I get time to work on it. I'm still unpacking from my recent move irl so I'm trying to get Notepad++ open a little more and finding the time again to get everything I want done.
Gamingdevil
Sun May 24, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

I notice that whenever I use HoSalv on anyone but myself it would say "threat reduced to unknown", is there a way to fix it?
_Chloe
Mon May 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Yay, updates:
Code: Select all
Change Log For AD Plug-in:
---------------------------------------
r107
---------------------------------------
Fixed "Death Avoided" upon Death
Fixed "Death Avoided" upon taking large amounts of damage.
Added Wipe Mode - Stops tracking AD data until next combat. Also prevents "Death Avoided" Messages while wiping.

Localization Additions:
TANKADIN_AD_MODESWITCH
TANKADIN_AD_WIPEITLABEL
TANKADIN_AD_WIPEENABLED

Added all available locales.


Code: Select all
Change Log For Tankadin2:
---------------------------------------
r109b
---------------------------------------
Added ability to output your stats to the Tankadin2 Broadcast Channel. Added from Tankadin, button is located under the Announce Data Options.
_Chloe
Mon May 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Gamingdevil wrote:I notice that whenever I use HoSalv on anyone but myself it would say "threat reduced to unknown", is there a way to fix it?


It pulls threat data versus your target as you cast it. Therefore without some fancy footwork, which during a raid with all the addons going as it is, I don't think you want to be checking each raid member to see if their name equals the destination name from the CLUE event, then getting their target and doing (.80 * threatvalue)/100. It's a bit of work, but I'll throw some testing to it to see how bad the loop gets in a 25 raid environment.
Gamingdevil
Mon May 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

_Chloe wrote:
Gamingdevil wrote:I notice that whenever I use HoSalv on anyone but myself it would say "threat reduced to unknown", is there a way to fix it?


It pulls threat data versus your target as you cast it. Therefore without some fancy footwork, which during a raid with all the addons going as it is, I don't think you want to be checking each raid member to see if their name equals the destination name from the CLUE event, then getting their target and doing (.80 * threatvalue)/100. It's a bit of work, but I'll throw some testing to it to see how bad the loop gets in a 25 raid environment.


I see where you're going. It would indeed kill me more to start lagging than not knowing who I just cast HoSalv on :P It doesn't really bother me, just looked a bit weird.

Thanks for the update btw.

PS: while I'm here, I have a problem with the LDB plugin. Is it supposed to add it automatically to FuBar? I have it installed and it should be active, but nothing new shows up in FuBar. I might just be doing something wrong though...
Airanna
Tue May 26, 2009 12:34 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

LDB is slightly different from Fubar plugins, however Broker2Fubar will translate them for use with Fubar if you like.
Dazhbog
Thu May 28, 2009 7:59 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

_Chloe wrote:
What do you mean "exploded"? Have you updated recently?


I had the most recent update at time of posting, and T2 self-unchecked in the addon list, and turned red and was angry if I re-checked it.

Let me try the new updates, and see if it fixes it.

Edit: No dice, the addon has red text in the addon menu, says it's "Out of Date" (and the plugins say "Dependency is out of date"), and won't load in game.
_Chloe
Thu May 28, 2009 10:09 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Click load out of date addons?
Dazhbog
Thu May 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Edit: Hmm, I thought it was checked. I've had random things unchecking themselves recently, I must have missed it.

Sorry for the confusion!
_Chloe
Fri May 29, 2009 8:08 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Dazhbog wrote:Edit: Hmm, I thought it was checked. I've had random things unchecking themselves recently, I must have missed it.

Sorry for the confusion!


Happens to all of us.