Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

Phantomstar
Tue May 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Initially the pure idiocy of forgetting to drag the macro to the hotbar, and so therefor insisting it didnt work when I was only really hitting the regular spell. Then once that horrendous act of stupidity was fixed, just a simple typo change and it works like a dream.
_________________

"If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I would be unstoppable!"
Rofladin
Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:24 am
I love Hermi's BoP macro. When I first discovered it on this forum I started using BoP 100% more, to excellent effect. It's a great second taunt.

So I started wondering... Would it be possible to roll Righteous Defense into this macro? I thought that it would work by replacing the /cast command with a /castsequence reset=15 Righteous Defense, Blessing of Protection. Something like this:

jere
Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:06 am
Well, I use a RD/BoP macro like that one, but I cut out a lot of the frills. What I did was have the macro simply cast RF or if shift was pressed, then do the Hermi BoP macro:

Rofladin
Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:25 am
I made a macro of this and then my game crashed and lost the macro before I could use it! I'm going to try it again right now. I've already removed the button 2 functionality from the macro, as I generally don't focus anyone who needs BoPing.

Thanks a lot. I'll report back.
dmok
Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:34 am
I just use the reset=30,alt command. If it gets stuck, press alt and it will reset the sequence.
_________________

11/11 KZ | 4/6 ZA | 2/2 GL | 1/1 MAG | 3/4 TK | 1/6 SSC | 1/4 MH
KysenMurrin
Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:46 am
I started using that macro on all my seals when my action bars filled up; I found it always sticks when you try to hit it at the same time the reset timer kicks in, leaving you with the greyed-out judgement icon. The modifier key isn't ideal ("ideal" would be a macro that doesn't stick) but it works, and it's useful for more than just unsticking it (like if you switch which seal you're using without judging).
_________________
dmok
Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:10 pm
I find it useful too if a seal is fading before a pull, but I just want to pull now anyways. Save me a GCD later.
_________________

11/11 KZ | 4/6 ZA | 2/2 GL | 1/1 MAG | 3/4 TK | 1/6 SSC | 1/4 MH
Shelgeyr
Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:29 pm
Re: Seal/Judge macros . . .

After reading and testing a lot of the ideas posted here for casting and judging seals, I've come up with what I think might be the leanest code for the job:

Elza
Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:20 am
Can someone post the macro to bubble and then just remove it?
_________________