Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

killa
Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:00 pm
he posted it a few back, I just cut out the bottom part. I sent him a PM to ask what mods/addons he runs
killa
Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:16 pm
thats for the reply, you mind telling me how you made the box dip in the middle like that , I been messing with kg all day but all I get are rectangles

thanks very much
Blue
Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:52 am
Senseless rip of my UI, Yanziang? xD
I dont mind, its pretty cool you did copy mine

Heres my latest UI: using it on my rogue


Not completely finished but more or less done, not too keen on the UF colours o and all the elements need more spacing so you can see the faded background better but thats it =]
_________________
Blue - 70 Tankadin - Zenedar
ihavenoskill
Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:07 am


The Raid Unit Frames got messed up after I was DC'd during 2nd Drake. In the picture it only shows 1 member from each group but usually it shows all of the 25 raid members.

Also I have recount up in the top left corner but I hide it during the fight.

Addons include...
- Pitbull
- Recount
- Quartz
- ArkInventory
- Xloot
- AtlasLoot
- PallyPower
- Tankadin
- MSBT
- DotTimer
- Dominos
- Omen
- Prat
- SexyMap
- ElkBuffBars
- ThatJustHappened
- Plus more...
_________________
[url=http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei'Thos&n=Ihavenoskill][/url]
Darkkopi
Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:34 am

_________________