Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

Thanehand
Thu May 15, 2008 3:46 am
Yeah, I made the mistake before Jere corrected me...

Take the "Harm," out.


It will Bop you tho, so be careful. Still suggest you use Jere's quoted code a few posts ago...
_________________
Thanehand
Thu May 15, 2008 4:34 am
Yes
_________________
Phantomstar
Mon May 19, 2008 10:25 am
Quick macro question. I simply want a macro that will Lay on Hands my current target if they are friendly, my targets target if they are an enemy, or myself no matter what if I am holding shift. This is what I have tried:

Phantomstar
Tue May 20, 2008 8:05 am
Bah, I knew that about the Harm thing...silly me. Thanks for that tip...it now works perfectly when targeting someone else or an enemy who is targeting someone else, but when I Shift+click it still just gives the glowy hand instead of casting it on me...I wonder if this is a built-in defense mechanism for LoH or if the macro is still messed? Im thinking this because when I make a test macro that says
jere
Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 am
I would start by taking the spaces out in your conditions (the ones after the commas). Aside from that, unless you spelled something wrong, I don't see why it would do that. The test macro is essentially the same thing, just written in a different manner.
_________________
Phantomstar
Tue May 20, 2008 8:30 am
Ya, those darn spaces are a bad habit from my old C# programming days. Anyway...im still wondering if it a built-in mechanism for LoH because when I copy the exact macro text and just change the spell the Flash of Light it works perfectly, but when I put it back to LoH i get the glowy hand...anyone else ever noticed this mechanic?

And out of curiosity, where is your sig from Jere?
_________________

"If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I would be unstoppable!"
Phantomstar
Tue May 20, 2008 10:26 am
So for some reason the [modifier:shift] part of the self cast is breaking it for LoH but not for Flash of Light...very confusing. Can anyone else test this macro and see if I am just being dumb and typing something improperly or is it really not working?

EDIT: Ive also since discovered that it actually doesnt work when attempting to cast on the target of an enemy...I just get the glowy hand as well.
_________________

"If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I would be unstoppable!"
jere
Tue May 20, 2008 11:05 am
Perhaps you are using with a key that you already have bound to shift+___ ?
_________________
Phantomstar
Tue May 20, 2008 12:07 pm
Fixed and finally working properly. Thanks a ton for the help!
_________________

"If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I would be unstoppable!"