Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Eliane
Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:50 pm


I've decreased the fontsize of my scolling battle text and gotten rid of the Spell Ready Now! spam in the middle (Consecration in the screenshot).

I've had the same basic layout since the MC days...
_________________
Maihes
Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:37 pm


But SCT fails and lags me up as of late so I ditched it and am stuck using Blizz combat text /cry.

Party goes below where omen is, bottom right is grid. Also ditched quest helper for carbonite.

Also ignore the off center personal unitframe.

Top left = Me
Bottom left = Focus
Top right = Target
Bottom right = ToT[/img]
_________________


80 DW DK Successful PuG Raid Leader Sehiam
Kelarik
Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:43 pm
Have SCT on left and right of HUD bars with messages above. Omen and Recount auto-hide, chat window's transparent, and have a FuBar auto-hiding at the top with money, durability, mail, clock, etc.

Thinking of moving that tracker though, it looks out of place.

Resized from 1920x1200, also that res is why I use a HUD...


_________________
The Path of Light was a simple choice when deciding which academy to join. With proper lighting you can get a good reflection from any body of water. An elf has to keep his hair in check, after all.
Slavke
Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm
Just completely reworked my UI last night, switching from X-perl to Pitbull. Its resulted in a much faster frame rate for me, which I found to be very surprising.


_________________
Blue
Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:41 am
My new UI, I used it for lvling but I like it so much im keeping it for lvl 80 aswell.

Raid frames havnt been done yet and I hope that wont be a problem but i'll have to see



Party frames etc
_________________
Blue - 70 Tankadin - Zenedar
Bernard
Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:50 am
still a work in progress


Kale
Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:41 pm



I like to keep mt screen as clear as possible to actually be able to see what's going on to some degree through all of the combat text. I could probably remove over half my UI simply because it's all keybound somewhere or another.

Right now I'm running:
Xperl
PallyPower
Dominos
Recount
Omen (Hidden in SS)
SimpleMiniMap
DBM
Bagnon (Hidden in SS)
Bejeweled (Oh, how I love you!)

Annnnnnd, I think that's about it. I really went through and cleared out most of my addons for LK, so it's pretty minimal atm.


p.s. After looking at my screenshot I just realized I have a quest to turn in, sweet!
_________________
Zeruvar
Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:32 am



Still a continous work in progress. [/img]
_________________
JUSTISE
Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:58 am
As of 1/1/2009
[/img]
_________________
Phose
Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:01 pm


Brand new Ui I made last night Smile
Credit goes to Nezoia.
fuzzbob
Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:14 pm

bit clustered yes, but it works for me.
anyway, I more took it for the pst in the bottom right corner Smile
it came from a warrior. Yet another pally makes a warrior ex MT cry Wink
_________________
blubberfisch
Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:43 pm


i was forced to heal some semi-pug but my tankui is the same....
just respec, type '/abs restore tank' and fun inc.
_________________