Skip to content
Maintankadin

ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

andz
Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:41 pm
Why isn't it possible to enter a slash command in the customizable output-window? Every time I try it just gives me the /command bla in the chat, but is not executing it.
andz
Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:47 pm
Yeah well right, didn´t know they removed that too, makes sense. Never used /cast bla or anything like that, only chat commands however could be the game handels them the same way. Next time I´ll try /script SendMessage(bla), see if that will work.
Felk
Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:37 am
I was making some flood stuff for my heroic runs with pugs, but i need some help with some adjusts. I am not sure if they work 100%

The Nexus

-Grand Magus Telestra
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_START;Grand Magus Telestra;?;Ice Nova;?;YELL;
-Anomalus
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;Anomalus;?;Arcane Attraction;party;SAY;
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;Anomalus;?;Create Rift;?;YELL;Destroy the Rifts
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;Anomalus;?;Spark;party;SAY;Spark on *target
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;?;Anomalus;Rift Shield;?;YELL;Anomalus is immune! Kill The Rifts!
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_REMOVED;?;Anomalus;Rift Shield;?;YELL;Back to Him!
-Ormorok the Tree-Shaper
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;Ormorok the Tree-Shaper;?;Crystal Spikes;?;SAY;
/tjh rule SPELL_DAMAGE;Ormorok the Tree-Shaper;?;Crystal Spikes;party;YELL;*target Spiked! Fail!
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;?;Ormorok the Tree-Shaper;Spell Reflection;?;YELL;Spell Reflection! Stop Cast!
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_REMOVED;?;Ormorok the Tree-Shaper;Spell Reflection;?;YELL;Spell Reflection ended!
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;?;Ormorok the Tree-Shaper;Frenzy;?;SAY;Frenzy! OMG!
-Keristrasza
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_START;Keristrasza;?;Crystalfire Breath;?;YELL;Breath!
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;Keristrasza;?;Crystallize;?;YELL;Dispell Crystalize
/tjh rule SPELL_DAMAGE;?;?;Intense Cold;party;YELL;*target Move!
/tjh rule SPELL_DAMAGE;Keristrasza;?;Tail Sweep;party;RW;Tail Sweep on *target the Terribad!
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;?;Keristrasza;Enrage;?;SAY;She's Enraged.

PS:. Remember to remove the ? mark for the correct command. Used that because i was getting confused.
Felk
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 am
What can I use instead of spell_damage when the boss throw random poisons?
And what can I use to announce debuff stacks
aura(1) aura (2) ... with diferent command lines? I tried before but i failed somewere.
Felk
Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:40 am
Lemme try to explain better
Boss cast spell at random players. is there a way to announce this besides using SPELL_DAMAGE, who tracks all damage from that spell if i want. But i wanted to announce when he targets someone and cast ( i hope you get it ).
This question is for the 2nd boss of Utgarde pinnacle who stacks a debuff that decreases 10k hp each cast and throw some random poison spikes.
Conaan!
Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:15 pm
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;;Sacred Shield;raid;self;*target gains sacred shield

/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_REMOVED;;;Sacred Shield;raid;self;*target lost sacred shield

its nice for when healing

(self spam for who gets and when it wears off)
_________________
Phose
Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:35 pm
Hia, really love this addon...when I remember to enable it :/
is there anyway to have it enable as soon as I log on?