Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin2 - BETA

Culhag
Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:24 am
I have the french localization ready, but I really don't know what you mean by "submit in UTF-8".
_________________
WotLK stole my sleep.
Rothes
Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:18 am
RF annoy mode isn't working for me. It just flashes once.
_________________
Rothes - 70 Protection Paladin - Bloodscalp
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you."
--Lao Tzu
_Chloe
Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:00 pm
Is the button hidden?
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
_Chloe
Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:33 pm
Basically the OnUpdate fuction isn't called when a frame is hidden, so it's not calling the function every 230ish screen refreshes. I'm looking into a few options like a ninja frame somewhere to hide and take the OnUpdate function off the main RF Frame but until I can get around to it, it's kinda stuck like that. Sad
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
_Chloe
Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:56 am
I actually changed how I "hid" the frame. I used to just scale it to .1 and set the alpha to 0 to make it and the child button disappear but now it actually hides the frame. The OnUpdate event isn't called on a frame that is hidden. Hince why I'm working on a ninja frame to handle the OnUpdate calls. Basically I need to create a 1px by 1px frame with a alpha set to 0 at -1, -1 with an anchor point of TOPLEFT TOPLEFT so I can essentially hide the frame and yet still call it when I need to without having to use the complicated docking method from the later versions of the Original Tankadin mod. Yay headache. I don't know which is worse, this or the EH and TDR calcs.
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator