Skip to content
Maintankadin

What addons are a must have for you?

Doktah
Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:38 pm
DBM
Tankadin
PallyPower
Diamond Threat Meter
Pitbull
Auctioneer
Arcade Panel (only use during raids or heroics)
_________________
dmok
Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:49 pm
DBM
PallyPower
Omen
Quartz

While the rest are nice and handy, I can get by without them.
_________________
Catriona
Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:20 pm
Grid
Decursive
Atlasloot
Omen
Xperl
Fubar, to clean everything up
_________________
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Pelendralaar
Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:34 pm
Omen
Bigwigs
Ag_Unitframes
Item Rack
Pally Power

I guess i use clique to taunt off too
_________________
Seloei
Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:11 pm
Omen
Bigwigs
Pitbull
Palapower
Outfitter
Tankadin
Bartender

The rest are just "spice up the looks" but can't imagine any raid without those.
_________________
Toonie
Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:32 pm
Would have quite some issues loosing any of my addons I think.. But these should be the most needed ones..

Bartender
BigWigs/DBM
Cowtip
Decursive
Fubar
Grid
Omen
Ora2
Outfitter
Parrot
Pitbull
Quartz
Simpleminimap
Xloot


At some point I grew more addicted to my UI then to WoW itself I think Wink
_________________

Toonie's Armory
Lev
Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:42 am
There are many "must haves", but the eleventh commandment sais:
- X-Perl (Aggro status of raid members, showing debuffs, range check)
- Bartender
- Fubar
- ZOMG Buffs (Better than PP and also reminds me to rebuff RF)
- Omen
- TinyTip (let me see the mobs target without switching target!)
- Tankadin (Only use it for the taunt warnings and the ad tracker, tankpoints is better for the rest, imo)
- Quartz (especially for retribution purposes)
_________________

Paladins do it with... Protection!
Melathys
Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:27 am
I'll add HolyHope. its a great lil interface for seals and blessings.

beyond that, the standard xperl, omen, etc etc.

I'm still bummed they made grimreaper a separate addon from xperl. I just downloaded it again and will try it when servers come back up. but last time I couldn't get it to work.

never tried tankadin either, guess I'll give it a shot.
_________________
Dragonzbane
Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:01 am

Re: What addons are a must have for you?

Odd...

I have no idea what some of those you folks listed are.


For me:

Omen
Grid
DBM
Pally Power
Itemrack

Everything else is not "must have" and purely preference.


Preference:
Eavesdrop
Recount
ArcHud
Tankadin
MobHealth
CT_Expense
CT_Map
_________________
Jokaa
Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:18 am
Getting some nice advice for addons to use here, thank you! Smile

I currently use:

X-Perl
TitanPanel
Bagnon (best bag/bank addon ever!)
CTCore, CTMailMod, CTMapMod
Tankadin
DeadlyBossMods
Quartz
Recount
KTM (it sucks, but i havent download anything else yet)
Ghost: Pulse 2 (a GREAT addon! pulses the skill-icon in the middle of the screen when a cooldown finishes)

+ some more, cant remember now Smile
_________________


"You mean the thing where you put the litte alien in the bike-basket and fly in front of the moon?"
rmkBow
Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:53 pm
Hmm.... I have too many to list so i'll list the primary ones

X perl
clique
tankadin
ratingbuster
fubar
omen
recount
itemrack

those are the ones i use a lot

rating buster is so useful for comparing equipment =O