Skip to content
Maintankadin

ItemRack / ClosetGnome / Outfitter

Oriax
Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:45 am
I've been using Closetgnome for ages, never tried another. It has worked really good, some occasional screwups on certain sets is abit annoying.

Sometimes it forgets certain items that I had put in that set, so it's with a watchful eye I switch sets to make sure the right item goes into the right slot.
The reason might very well being my own, have just overwritten old versions with new ones for atleast 1y+.

Another minor annoyance after 2.4, is that all my pre-sets get an error when I switch, saying something like "Can't find Hi-Mithril Impact Slugs.." or something. So I have to redo all setups which is abit frustrating.
Not that big a problem since it still has the right items everywhere. Just those slugs hmm...as if I could even use them !?
_________________
Hairlock
Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:38 am
I noticed that closet gnome can't find your pieces of gear if you modify them in some way, eg enchant or re-gem them ... just remember to re-add the item to the set after modifying it.
Xodra
Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:56 pm
Using Closetgnome, because its ACE ;D
_________________
Melathys
Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:38 am
for itemrack and the bank.

with the bank tab opened, just go and do like you were going to put a gear set on. Instead of putting it on it'll put in in the bank (or take it out). You won't actually see an option for that function.
_________________
ehly
Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:19 am
I use to be all about outfitter. Though as the patches came little common bugs began to turn me off of it more and more. So I switched to closetgnome.

Fivelives
Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:51 am
I like outfitter.
djellum
Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:14 pm

closet gnome

I use closet gnome for no better reason than it came with the bundle i downloaded. does a fine job, cant imagine what another program would bring to the table. easy to use, doesnt cause errors, and changes your gear. what more is there to it?
_________________
Real Dwarves tank in Crusader Aura