Skip to content
Maintankadin

Bag UI Suggestions

Gracerath
Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:09 pm
Hmm I'm going to try that bank stack mod. Thats the one thing I hate about MrPlow, sometimes it takes a while to organize, especially in my bank where there is a lot of stuff and it makes my game really chunky while its running. The restack option is awesome for ArkInventory, but it doesn't organize your shit. I use the restack all the time when throwing in uneven stacks of ore.
_________________
Bye space sword!
Lavnihs
Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 am
My only complaint with Ark is it would be nice if I could get it to sort gear based on ilvl or by stats somehow. Soulbound is okay, but when you have a holy crit set, a holy haste set, BV set, ret set, etc the soulbound section in the bank becomes a mess.

Custom rule that I'm missing or something?
_________________
Lavnihs -BE Prot Pally, <Deceit> Anetheron

1/1 Hogger (pre-nerf)
Tronden
Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:34 pm
I like OneBag3.
_________________
Tronden of Runetotem (US)
Guildmaster <Guardians of Azeroth>
Lavnihs
Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:13 am
Awesome, I use outfitter, I will give it a shot when I get home from work.

Thank you much.
_________________
Lavnihs -BE Prot Pally, <Deceit> Anetheron

1/1 Hogger (pre-nerf)
Digren
Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:36 am
I use BagRename, so my bag names represent the type of items I want to store in them. That's it.
_________________
Paladin of the Argent Dawn since 2004
calthas
Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:36 am
I haven't read the whole thread, but Baggins has been my choice for a long while now. Totally configurable (if you spend some time on it). Add Baggins Anywhere bags, Baggins Libfilter, and you're good to go.

I can help if you want Smile
_________________
Spectrum
Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:51 pm
I tried Baggins a while back and didn't like how much space it took up separating everything. I like how compact Bagnon is. It just shows me all my stuff in a nice little compact window.

I might try ArkInventory though. Seems a few of my friends are really enjoying it and I would love to be able to separate out vendor/AH+DE stuff when I get town.
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
jnames
Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:15 am
I have been using TBag and really like it. But I hadn't heard of Baudbag or combuctor, I'll have to try some of those.
daemonym
Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:23 am
i like bagnon because it's a very simple addon and does all that i need. all my bags open in a single window, resize it, color coded borders so i can easily arrange my gear in my packs (...and not accidentally DE something important).
_________________