Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your tankadin UI here. :P

Tranzity
Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:42 am

(click for larger shot)
Removed Plateadin for ClassTimer, removed NECB and added CyCircled.
The health bars on top are from HealBot btw.
_________________
Sloath
Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:38 am


Not exactly current, but close. Since this shot I've removed Discord's Unit frames for the Player, Target and Target of Target (both sides of map) in favor of Pitbull. Also not shown is Holy Hope. Removed CTMod's buff bar in favor of Pitbull's built in icon timers. Thats about it.. if i get time I'll update to a more current shot. Simply love the space created by SpartanUI : )
_________________
Survivalism
Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:22 am
This thread finally inspired me to customize my UI. I had been getting so sick of the default Blizz one ...



Here is another, showing off the awesome Comix mod ...

[/img]
_________________
Csheidi
Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:14 pm
That´s my UI. Overview (? my english is not got, sorry) is very important for me. tomorrow i shot a screenshot on the raid.


_________________
Merodyn
Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:14 am
Anyone who knows a good paladin tanking ui? or can zip theirs? I'm rather bad att arrangeing and designing my addons >.<
Daedricks
Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:56 pm
Can I suggest that if you link a shot of your UI, please either label in the pic what each addon is or just include a list?

Seeing a pretty picture with no idea what you are using doesn't help us much. =)
jere
Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:31 pm


More common addons I use:

oRA2 -- raid utility (MT List, readychecks, etc)
Fubar -- Top bar for addon buttons, clock, etc.
CharacterInfo -- keeps track of banks, inv, equipment, mail for all alts
x-perl -- for party and raid unit frames
Grim Reaper -- to see what killed people I hover over (part of xperl)
bartender -- to rearrange my bars
eavesdrop -- a more detailed look at combat
ChatAssist -- timestamps, name coloring, etc.
Omen -- threat meter
PallyPower -- sets up blessings for raids
MonkeyQuest -- nice quest addon
Recap -- personal damage meter/details
DamageMeters -- what everyone else uses, so I have it too.
_________________
Saphier
Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:36 pm
My UI

NSF56K

Note the broken shield right as I took the picture XD

Anyone know a good bar mod? I'm getting irritated at Trinitybars. I miss Discord Action Bars =(
Jensaarai
Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:37 pm


Murloc tanking ftw Very Happy

Flame away...yes I can make sense of it Wink

Crapload of Ace addons...

ag_UF
ArcHUD2
Atlas
BigWigs
Bongos
Cartographer
Clique
NECB
Fubar
Grid (<3)
HolyHope
ItemRack
KTM
OneBag
oRA2
PallyPower (<3)
Prat
Quartz
RatingBuster
SCT
SimpleCombatLog
Squeenix
SW_Stats
TankPoints
WIM
Xloot


Visable and not visable, most of the addons I use...initial memory usage is 45-50mb.


the top guild on our server downed Illidan at the same time we downed him Razz notice the loots...wtb that shield Shocked
_________________
Galo
Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:44 pm
bubleherth, could you perhaps make a screenie and list the addons on it, like jere did a few posts above here? Really interested in your UI Wink
_________________
Sunstrider
Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:18 pm
Lave what mod is it that is giving your target a fat health bar over their head?
_________________
Eliane
Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:04 am
My UI. Updated it today. I use Grid for raid frames but they are not showing in the screenshot.


_________________
Sereen
Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:30 am
Anyway, here it is. Smile


_________________