Skip to content
Maintankadin

ckknight!

Jaeldech
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:10 pm
Chinchilla appears to be working for me, though. I just don't have use of the calendar. Which disappoints the hell out of this guild leader. :(
_________________
KysenMurrin
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:54 pm
I tried Chinchilla when I saw SimpleMinimap had no updates, downloaded a library that supposedly let it work without cartographer, but it refused to even show up when I was in the game. I'm stuck with Sqeenix until the others get fixed.

Pitbull I managed to get up and running fairly easily. It's back to something resembling my old layout already. Wish the copy layout feature did sizes, grouping, portraits, and all that, it took me more than an hour to set up just from going through and resizing/turning things off.
_________________
Jaeldech
Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:34 am
Best bet on Chinchilla is to hope they haven't abandoned Cartographer for Cart-3. :p
_________________
Erutaron
Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:05 am
1. Go to Curse Gaming WotLK Listing
2. Download Pitbull and other needed mods
3. Delete old version of the mods from your \Interface\Addons folder
4. Extract new mods into \Interface\Addons folder
5. Log in
6. find other broken addon's (there will always be some)
7. Update those too
8. ??????
9. Profit


I had to do the above with Pitbull, Cartographer, Prat, Bug Sack/BugGrabber, and countless others, but pretty much everything fell into place.

Only thing I will have to setup manually is my bars since Bartender3 no longer works in favor of Bartender4
Nich
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:57 am
Chinchilla, pitbull and parrot all work for me.

Chinchilla isn't showing the data from cartographer, now that I've swapped to cart.3.0, but I can live with that.
_________________
Nephili, Blackrock, US
earanduin
Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:34 am
I've had no issues thus far using pitbull in 3.0. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about ElkanoBars. Sad
Vyill
Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:54 am
I use oUF could always give it a shot if your bored.
Fafa
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:03 pm
try downloading lib-rock1.0 separately - that fixed my probs with pitbull.

I was getting various library errors from a lot of mods and simply installing the newest libraries stand alone fixed it. It seems a lot of the embedded ones aren't getting updated properly with the rest of the package.
Thorgramn
Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 am
I got pitbull working fine as well as chinchila. However, if I load cowtip or cartographer either one will break my pitbull and my chinchilla (sometimes fubar as well). As long as I dont load those 2 addons Im fine.