Skip to content
Maintankadin

ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

jere
Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:20 am
Just out of curiousity, there has to be somewhere where these rules are stored for the addon, so I wonder if it is possible to figure that out and "make" a rule file by taking a list of the rules and copy/pasting them into whatever file the addon uses rather than having to add them in manually one by one.

Apologies if you put that in the guide somewhere, but I am at work and was only able to skim through it for the moment.
_________________
jere
Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:40 am
Yep, sorry I didn't mean all of them. I was more thinking on a way of adding multiple ones faster in general. You know, we could copy the ones we wanted into notepad, make a list that we like and then copy paste that list into whatever file the addon uses. Just wasn't sure if this was possible (it would depend on the file's format I would imagine).

Sorry I am a bit scatter brained sometimes.
_________________
moduspwnens
Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:42 am
Hmmm. I see what you mean. I'll think of a good way to do this.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Dimitry
Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:38 am
Thanks Modus! Awesome list. I'll also look at the whole file format thing when I get home. Well, hopefully... ZA tonight. Smile

edit: Oh yeah. Is this sticky worthy? IMO it is. Smile
_________________
3/24/08 -- LVL 70
Chevalier
Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:16 am
Um...Modus for MVP