Skip to content
Maintankadin

I want less numbers on screen - hlep!

QuantumDelta
Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:36 am
Hmmmm?
You have to work HARDDDDDD to make SCT+SCTD anywhere near as good as MSBT/Parrot.


I haven't used Parrot in a while but when I swapped from it the patch it broke (2.4 combat log changes) - Parrot was far more powerful than MSBT but required more setup time.

MSBT is basically "Parrot-lite" from back then.
Might be difference now since I don't know how much of parrot's functionality was changed or lost due to 2.4.
_________________
Haganomir
Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:07 am
Got myself Parrot and I love it.
Thank you very much! (:
_________________
Levantine
Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:45 am
ckknight fixed Parrot completely afaik.

Parrot > MSBT, but only if you have nothing better to do than spend half an hour setting it all up.

It's the same with all of his mods, they take much more time to set up, but once you get them right; wow.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
QuantumDelta
Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:47 am
ckk and antiarc are my two fave authors Razz
no guesses as to why.


complete customisability of ckk's addons making them the most powerful addons in their category - always.
and antiarc's diligent work on threatlib.
_________________