Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

Farook
Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:26 pm
I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere, but I can't find it through the search. So I apologize in advance....

What I'm looking for is a macro that switches my (mainhand-)weapon as soon as pressed, and the other way around when pressed again.

Background? Got the Cleaver of the Unforgiving from Zul'jin, so I'll be getting into situations where I prefer Avoidance over Threat (normally using the Continuum Blade with SD on it). And of course, this switch should happen as quickly as possible.
_________________
Helleborei
Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:41 am
I was wondering how to create a castsequence macro for self buffing.

I was trying to cast Righteous D, Greater Blessing of Sanctuary, and Devo Aura with one button (obviously 3 times).

Also, is it possible to add an "alt" or "shift" modifier to do a different set of casts? RD, BoK, Ret Aura etc etc.

I haven’t been able to puzzle out anything that works, so any help would be appreciated.
_________________
Derision is the refuge of threatened ignorance.
Gerilith
Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:27 am
As for mounts, something like

/cast [flyable] <flying mount's name>; [noflyable] <normal mount's name>

should work according to http://www.wowwiki.com/HOWTO:_Make_a_Macro.
_________________

Cauze blizzard begins to let healing suck.
Donderkop
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:33 pm

Re: Useful paladin macros!

[quote="Aular"]
DeadMilliken
Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:34 am
Yes...

I'm trying to find a work-around (if any)

This was responsible for a raid wipe 1week ago.

(*on the pull no less SoR lock'd up as I went to judge...by the time I figured out what had happened and shield threw it was too late.)

Sidenote: This is a known bug and is scheduled for a fix soon.
Dobbelsteen
Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:51 am
When I was solotanking moroes the other day I was trying to make a macro so I'd be able to single click it and put BoSac on a ret pala who was "offtanking"

Here's what I had:
Kitria
Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:34 am
I'm not sure what's wrong with that macro other than that it might be trying to cast after the /target command is issued but before it executes.

I'm pretty sure this will work:
Oohnagi
Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:49 am
What I do is use [target=focus] and just /focus the offtank. Works very well.
_________________
Dianora
Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Avenging Wrath & Trinket

Just bought Icon of the Silver Cresent for the purpose of using it on Kael phase 2. I'm kind of low on spell damage, so I need all of the help I can get.

#showtooltip Avenging Wrath
/cast Avenging Wrath
/use Icon of the Silver Crescent
/cast Consecration
_________________