Can anybody help me with getting Pitbull to show class colors in my party and target frame? I have it set to show it but it turns a dark greenish/blue instead. Its pissing me off.
This UI is amazing, tho it does not fit my screen perfectly.
One thing I miss is:
1: How to colorize the health/mana bar. I would love to have a gradient green to red on the bar / a blue mana bar and keeping the blackish background.
2: Being able to scale the the party members health bars so I can squeeze them a bit to fit my taste
3: Be able to move the mouse-over info pop-up. On my screen it pops up in a really annoying place so I had to rearrange most of the things in the right side of the screen to fit around it. (i'm not on a wide screen).
the level of ignorance on the beginning of this thread is just amazing, but also most likely posted by children or very narrow minded adults. People tend to forget not every one speaks english as a first language.