Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

Tats
Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:26 pm
nightbane macros!, go!
_________________


Vagrant
Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:51 pm
Hello.
Zeels
Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:55 am
For fearing bosses/adds I want something like this:

/target Zeels
/cast Blessing of Protection
/cancelaura Blessing of Protection
/targetlasttarget
/stopcasting
/cast Divine Shield
/cancelaura Divine Shield

So that I cast blessing of protection on me first, but if it's on cd it will take
Divine Shield instead.
This macro works if you only have divine shield in it or only blessing of protection, but really would like it combined.

Also if anyone got a similar macro with the trinket included as well, that would be really imba (espcially if it only uses it if you can cast divine shield or bop).

I want something similar to:
1. Cast bop if it's up
2. cast DS if bop is on CD
3. Use trinket if 1, 2 fails
Mellithe
Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:09 am
for someone that is a clicker and a complete noob when it comes to macros (never used one here or EQ in the past).

How would I go about putting in a macro and making it work for Righteous Defense (onto like page up key or insert key) so I dont need to target the person to pull hate back to me?

I feel I am limiting my ability without them but never wanted to ask as I didnt want to look like a moron Shocked
_________________
Winter is Coming
Rasmfrackn
Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:29 pm
I did a rudimentary ctrl-f on all 8 pages and didn't catch my keywords, so here's my question:

Why is it I can fire off my RD macro on a mob with a random charge (noticeable on maulgar and lair brutes in gruul's, as their charge is a complete aggro wipe too and they run amok if you don't do something right away) *during* the charge and RD goes on cooldown, but 100% of the time the taunt does not stick? I may not have the [help] pieces in my macros, but I'm definitely keeping the brute targetted and it does work if i wait 2 seconds for them to "come out" of the charge and hit someone (not ideal) before using the macro, and it works fine aside from the expected resists.
_________________
Rasmfrackn
Dwarf Paladin
Icecrown Server
Winchester
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:50 pm
This is my taunt button, it uses righteous defense when it's up and blessing of protection when RD is on cd. This only works on group/raid members however, this way i wont accidentally BoP myself.

Sparrhawk
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:16 am
I am absolutely horrible at using trinkets, no matter what they may be. My main is an affliction lock (although I spend far mor time tanking nowadays), and hardly ever did I use my trinkets because it was one more button I had to find and click.

I've worked with one of the hunters in my guild to come up with the following macro to hook my trinkets into a fairly often used spell, and not have to worry about seeing the error messages pop up on the screen while they're on CD. The prompts to use the slots themselves listed earlier in this thread was a big help in cleaning this one up...thanks!

I use Holy Shield here, just because, but it could also be hooked to Judgement, Consecrate, or whatever else you feel comfortable with, and works well for any class. Corruption is hooked with this on my lock, for instance.

Just be careful if you're an engineer and have that rocket launcher...

#showtooltip
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/cast Holy Shield
/use 13
/use 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()



Also, I worked with the insta-cast Judgement/Seal macro this last week...and found that it takes some head-up play to use properly. If you're using them and noticing your seal is not coming back up, it's most likely due to one of two things: Not enough mana to use the Seal after Judging, or you're on a GCD. Since Judging is unaffected by GCD's, it's very easy to pop another spell and Judge immediately after, and miss that chance to reseal. If you're constantly having either of these issues, I'd recommend using the /castsequence macro suggested instead.

Macros listed here from above:

#showtooltip
/cast Judgement
/cast Seal of Righteousness

Code:
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=30 Seal of Righteousness, Judgement

Edit: Hello everyone, been looking for something like this for a while!
_________________
~Sparrhawk~

70 Tankadin alt of Smurrf
Realm: Lothar
Guild: WindMasters
windmasters.dkpsystem.com
Rignak
Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:09 am

Click Marking

Is there a macro command to put up a mark on a mob? It would be very nice, especially when extra groups get pulled and FF is needed. Thanks!
Utena
Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:21 am
Wanted to add this amazing macro SmurfZG/Kawaii made for me: