Alliance-PvE Realm-Human
Prot:
18.2k hp unbuffed
27% Block
25% dodge
20% parry
20k armor
460 spell dmg
450 Block Abosrb(700 50% of the time)
All Stats are unbuffed
Gear note: There is nothing i need in Hyjall/BT with the exception that i would like to pick up a ToC beucase its insane spell dmg but thats not a absoult NEED.
Ret:
1992 AP
31.5% crit
9.25% hit(Capped)
16 expertise (-4% dodge/parry)
Reason for the slightly low base ap is becuase i run no base AP stat trinkets. "Darkmoon Card: Crusade" and "Shard of Contempt"
Gear Note: There are only 3 upgrades for me inside of Hyjall/BT for the set to be complete outside of sunwell.
Raid Times: I can make as early as 6pm pacific standard time raids with out an Issue. Though i would like to find something that started a lil later. In short Raid start times between 6-10 pm pst till when ever the raid would end.
Experience: I have tanked every encounter up through brutallus in sunwell and i have dps's the same. And when i say tanked i mean MTd as well as OTd
Much mahalo for your time.
PS: Should you like a armory link I pls request or I can PM you with my Name/Realm and yuo can see my different sets first person as my armory always has differnt shtuff.
_________________

