Skip to content
Maintankadin

Prot Pally lookin for t6 guild.

pseyechosis
Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:44 am

Prot Pally lookin for t6 guild.

Hi recruiters, I am looking for a guild in need of a prot paladin to clear tier 6 content. I am currently on Nathrezim (US), Pvp. This server has a steep dropoff from tier 6 guilds straight down to tier 4 guilds. I am currently in a guild that was formed to clear tier 5 content. However, many people left over many other people not showing up for raids or being dedicated enough to be consistent in attendance. Horde side has maybe 3 or 4 guilds that are doing tier 6 currently, all of which have an active prot paladin. I feel that my gear is on a level that is acceptable to start tier 6 content (click my signature at the bottom of this post for a direct link), and so I am willing to transfer servers for a promising guild on either a pve or pvp server. I have experience clearing all of TK, SSC, and ZA. I have been to mount hyjal for the first boss as the trash mobs tank. I am always ready with flasks and consumables for raids and I'm willing to raid 4 or 5 times a week. My professions are mining and jewelcrafting, but I am soon going to drop mining for enchanting in order to maximize my spell damage. I learned how to play a prot paladin from this site, and I feel that I have a very good grasp of the class mechanics.
Please contact me in game or reply to this post if you're interested in recruiting me.

P.S. I went ret today to blow off a little steam and frustration resulting from my current guild crumbling, so please don't hesitate to contact me for my exact stats/gear. A short summary of them though:

15.3k hp unbuffed
493 defense
uncrushable avoidance with ~22 dodge, ~15 parry, ~19 block (estimated)
418 spell dmg unbuffed
_________________
pseyechosis
Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:53 pm
bump
_________________