I'm a very skilled protection paladin who is looking for a guild in T6 content. I have cleared 4/5 Hyjal and 3/9 BT, so I am looking for something in that range. You may click on my signature to see my gear.

My tanking stats are:

16737 hitpoints
17012 armor
21.57% dodge
17.45% parry
17.4% block
409 Spelldamage

This is my EH set can swap hitpoints for avoidance or threat as needed. I also have a fully epic block value set with 750 BV. I have tanked all waves of Hyjal trash.

I'm currently looking to raid two nights a week, as I have a family. I would be willing to "time share" a raid slot with another protection paladin. I am looking for an active raid slot, preferably in a guild that schedules raid rosters in advance. I am on a pvp server, and I am not willing to transfer to a pve server.

Please give me a shout.
_________________