Skip to content
Maintankadin

[A] PVE [EST] Tankadin looking for a new home

vormova2a
Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:08 am

[A] PVE [EST] Tankadin looking for a new home

My characters name is Vormov, a level 70 dwarf paladin on the Nazgrel server (yes i know we havent even killed Illidan yet here lol) I am one of the main tanks for our guild and the only tankadin. I have main tanked every progression kill we have to date, including Lurker in SSC, Rage in Hyjal and 4/6 in ZA to name the more recent ones. Due to constant guild drama and a lack of motivation to push towards end game content ive decided after 8 months here its time to look elsewhere as i want to experience more of the higher end raids. My signature is deceiving atm as i have been ret the past few days to run farm content like kara, gruul, mags and let other tanks learn those fights. My unbuffed stats are 16,500 HP, 17k + armor, 400 spell dmg and 50% avoidance. I can provide more details if your interested.

Gear sets:

I have a full BV set for Hyjal with over 800 bv, 500 spell dmg and 18k in raid buff
Holy offset with over 1700 bonus heals
Full nature set for hydross 365 res.
Ret set with 1940 unbuffed ap, 28% crit, Hit capped

I live on the east coast and am looking for a home with a friendly / mature based guild doing t5 content or higher. Im available to raid between 5pm - 12am eastern on almost all days.
_________________
vormova2a
Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:07 am
bump
_________________