Character name: Archonoes
I'm currently on Cenarius US PvE; I am willing to transfer if needed.
I live in the eastern time zone so I prefer a EST server, but I can do most times.
I am available to raid 5-7 days a week.
Armory doesn't load on my computer for some odd reason, but I have 16k hp/armor unbuffed, 400 spell damage, uncritable, uncrushable in boss tanking gear; I have 15k hp, uncrittable, and over 500 spell damage in my trash tanking gear.
I have experience in hyjal 2/6 and have cleared some black temple trash.
I've cleared kz, za, gruuls, mags, ssc, and tk also.
I will be ready to transfer in as early as a week and am eager to start raiding again.
(There's a very high chance that if you do indeed armory me that I will be in my ret pvp gear/spec as I am not currently in a raiding guild)
archonoes1
Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:31 pm
