Skip to content
Maintankadin

Recruiting Ret and Prot pally (Holy too? Iunno)

Blaen99
Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:30 pm

Recruiting Ret and Prot pally (Holy too? Iunno)

Horde-specific posting, sadly.

Server name - Thunderlord
Server Time Zone - CST
PvP server
# of days raiding: As few as 1 currently (GFG 1 day Kara clears). We're short on members to do the planned 3 days of raiding.
Raiding times: 6:30 to 8:30 pm start - 11pm end
Loot System - FFA roll based on need before greed
Progress - Kara clear, preparing to head into 25-mans but can't get the needed people recruited due to server


Looking for 1 ret paladin to serve primarily as DPS, but as an offhealer and offtank as needed.

Looking for 1 prot paladin to serve as a Kara MT, and to tank in 25-mans. However, it may be necessary to DPS or Offheal on some bosses.

Looking for a holy paladin or two to, well, heal if any are interested.

Gear doesn't matter - I'll gear up any player myself. I'm just looking for anyone interested that has the ambition to make most raids, and is willing to learn and put the time in to gear up.

Experience and skill are, again, irrelevant - I'll teach players myself if necessary.
_________________
Guillex
Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:41 am
Does this mean I have to scrap my Lock and start a BElfadin tank on Tlord? :O
_________________

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist."
-Verbal Kint
Igrado
Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:11 pm
damn man I do NOT envy you, having just done the "im gonna powerlevel a paladin" thing...

but welcome to the good side.

The grass is greener

FOR THE HORDE!
_________________

An Officers Guide to the Paladin Tank