This concerns Alliance Side pallies only.
Server Name - Dentarg (Lower population server)
Server Time Zone (EST/CST/PST) - EST
PVP Server or PVE Server - PVP
# days you raid - 3
Times you raid - 6:00PM-12:00PM
Expected Role - Tanking alongside of a prot warrior and feral druids.
Loot system - Rank, Loot Council
Looking for 1 protection paladin to do some heavy raiding in a guild that's only just finishing gruul after only a few months of raiding together.
It's perfectly fine if you are still in blues.. not expecting anything but devotion, skill, ingenuity, and smarts. You wouldn't be on these forums if you didn't have that though.
Devotion, meaning high raid attendance as a tank.
Expect raid times 6-12 mon-wed. We don't raid Weekends. The traditional "extra" responsibilities of a tank will be expected of you such as good leadership skills. Currently our raid schedule is 7-11 but these times will be expanded to 6-12 very soon.
Expect to be main-tanking or off-tanking, finding the best use for yourself in each fight. In 25 man content you will be tanking along side of warriors and bears, working with them.
Not looking to steal any prot pallies but anyone who is having trouble finding a guild or raid leader willing to accept them into their raid I encourage you te send me an e-mail and I will follow it up giving you alot more information and answering any questions you have about the guild.
I'll leave you with my e-mail here. Please give me some way to contact you and I will give you more information. I can use AIM, vent, or even come see you on your server. Feel free to find Pilate on the Dentarg server in the late afternoons or evenings and I can speak with you personally there too.
TY,
Pilate
apverdin@bellsouth.net
Pilate
Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:36 am


