Skip to content
Maintankadin

[A-US-PvE-EST/PST] Tankadin ready to rock!

Frickit
Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:06 am
I tank on Mok'nathal and it is def backwater. It is coming along but slowly. Norius is a good tank and a knowledgable player...Hope you find what your lookin for Smile
_________________



I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.
Michael J. Tritter
Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:00 am
Heh, thanks Frick.

Hopefully it works out sooner rather than later. I would have stayed in CoD, but there are certain reasons I can not be there and nor can I come back there, but I love Koh, she rocks my socks Wink
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Michael J. Tritter
Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:36 am
Thank ya.

I should be able to transfer tomorrow, when I am actually awake, due to the fact that I work tonight.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Michael J. Tritter
Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:56 am
Me too! Thanks.

I am very suprised Koh left Cake or Death, very very suprised. Santification wouldn't take me unless I respecced holy, boo.

My dad was whining at me for transferring and I said, "WTF, you never gave me a raid spot or anything, than bitch at me for leaving?"

Right... Wink
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Michael J. Tritter
Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:03 pm
Mes would not take me at all as prot because "they have too many tanks", I told them no about respeccing or anything.

Yeah, but I love where I am at now, K12 (my raid group, rofl) is the shit Wink
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Michael J. Tritter
Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:21 pm
Thats what I told Mes and he didn't want me, his loss.

That is good to hear!

I've cleared Kara, done Gruuls, some of ZA and Mags too.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Michael J. Tritter
Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:21 am
After having been replaced with prot warriors and being told I am no longer needed for raids, I am now guildless again.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation