Skip to content
Maintankadin

[A-US-PvE-EST/PST] Tankadin ready to rock!

Michael J. Tritter
Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:49 pm
Well, playing nice hasn't gotten me anything either - so I really have nothing to loose at this point anyways. I can play nice if you will, but when all I get is not what I'm after... Theres just no point in it, I'm the brutally honest type.

I was also that way to get my point across, because honestly, his post made me sound like some lazy dude who has done nothing to improve his character.

Ok then, thanks.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Warrender
Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:22 am
Wanting to help someone is fine.

Doing it in a thread where prospective guilds might be shopping for a tankadin is not.

Just my 2 cents.
_________________
Oohnagi
Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:48 am
I'd say his responses are 100% relevant to guilds looking to recruit him.
_________________
Refute
Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 pm
Just wanted to give an update to the OP regarding my offer before. I am not sure if my friend ever PMed you or not (he is from my former server), but from what I heard, the spot was filled - not sure if that was you they went with or someone else.

Either way, hope you found something!
Michael J. Tritter
Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:29 pm
Heard nothing, therefore it did not go to me.

Thanks though.

Anyone got anything for me? Anything?
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Uthadanin
Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:11 am
My server is going through some progression. I'm not gonna say my guild needs a prot pally as I am there raiding fulltime, but on Korialstrasz US there are a few guilds that are looking for a prot pally

Unmatched heroes (late t4)is definitely looking for a prot pally

Gunslinger T5
Gods have fallen t5
Relentless t5, have an amazing prot pally already...

they are 3 more that aren't in as dire of a need but could use a/another prot pally.
_________________


Currently lvl 70, Prot Spec'd again ;p
Michael J. Tritter
Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:03 am
Thanks Uth, I'll take a look into that after I get some sleep.

Thanks guys.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Uthadanin
Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:40 am
I was being selfish by not putting my guild up there, but what the heck....

www.montroseguards.com for my guilds website. We have downed vr in tempest keep/working on ssc mainly and should be starting a second 25 man group by may and as I am the only prot pally in the guild we could probably use another.

Don't mind the forum saying that we aren't recruiting, we have a ton of 70's so we aren't actually recruiting the noob population from our server anymore. We have vent, obviously a forum, and the only required add ons are group calendar, vent, omen, deadlybossmods and reaver alarm for void reaver. Our 25 man nights are currently wednesday, saturday sunday and we raid pretty late (raids start @ 8pm pacific, server time)most nights but working on getting the second 25 man group going as our guild has quite a few east-coast raiders.

A little about our server (Korialstrasz US PVE pacific server time)
started in 11/06 so we don't have any t6 clearing people on the server, we are growing a lot lately, whereas 2 months ago there were two guilds in t5 now there are a handful. We never have wait times to log in. Paladin hate still exists on a tiny scale in the trade channel with the usual chuck norris and murloc jokes.

All in all we are a very fun server, and if you also like to dabble in pvp we are becoming much more respectable in arena/bgs lately.
_________________


Currently lvl 70, Prot Spec'd again ;p
Michael J. Tritter
Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:44 am
Thanks!

I put in an application and we'll see what happens from there.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Michael J. Tritter
Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:16 pm
ROFL, I think I can handle it. I mean, I hang out with people like that.

They call me Cookie Monster at work as an fyi, I think I got it Wink
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation