Skip to content
Maintankadin

Judgement of Wisdom

Levantine
Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:25 am
Seals are PPM, whereas Judgements are a flat %, iirc.
_________________

Inferno255
Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:37 am
Judgements and seals of wis/light are % based. Though I've been playing a paladin since the start of WoW, I really have no clue on the procchance=p Hell I don't think I've ever seen a thread where it's been discussed.
_________________
Moraus
Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:57 am
roughly 40% afaik procc for an attack against the judged mob to return mana.
_________________
Dorvan
Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:34 am
JoL and JoW have flat 50% proc chances (I've tested myself). I'm pretty sure JoW/JoL only proc off of direct attacks, so AoEs like consecration won't trigger it.
_________________
Bryne
Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:57 am
Consecrate does not trigger JoW.
onacouch
Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:36 am
This is true, the first tick of consecration is resistible, it can also proc JoW.
_________________