Skip to content
Maintankadin

Battlemaster

Zsorn1
Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:42 pm

Battlemaster

So was wondering if anyone has done any math on this thing. I was thinking about putting it on my 2hander for when I am not tanking in raids to help heal the tank group.... Is it worth it or should I just put executioner or savagery on it and do a little more laughable dps.
_________________
Invisusira
Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Um, if you're not tanking, wouldn't you be healing anyway?

Like, in healing gear?
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Bryne
Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:22 pm
If you're not tanking, your DPS contribution as a prot paladin will be limited to a) Imp JoC, b) Nightfall, or c) about 30 seconds of pathetic JoR/consecrate DPS until you go OOM.

Battlemaster sucks. If you're going the Nightfall route, it's not really worth it even to bother enchanting your weapon.
Aurica
Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:32 pm
I have this on my Suneater, though I don't use it often.

Two situations that I use it...

1) I'm tanking a target that is a part of a boss encounter but isn't suppose to die first.
I use burst out all forms of threat in the beginning to make sure the target sticks to me, after that to make things a little easier on healers assigned to me, i switched to jol/sol+suneater with Battlemaster.

2)I'm put in an MT group and suppose to tank an add in a boss encounter.
My add dies and I switch to healing the raid/MT. After going OOM from healing, I run jol or jow / sow with Suneater + Battlemaster.

It should be noted that...I don't have Nightfall yet... you probably go with Nightfall and put other forms of enchants...idk
_________________