Skip to content
Maintankadin

/castsequence Macro

Chromax
Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:49 am

/castsequence Macro

I have seen some great Hunter/Loch cast sequence web sites, and some great work on the forums here regarding weaving, rotations ect...

Has anyone spent any time trying to work our rotations out into a cast sequence macro? Can you share them with the rest of us?

(searched the forums, but didnt see any info)

Thanks!
Daeren
Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:24 am
/castsequence Seal of Righteousness, Holy Shield, Judgement, Consecration

That's the best castsequence I have for the trash mobs I couldn't give less of a damn for.

Judgement isn't affected by GCD, so you have 3 seconds without seal in this cast sequence.

If I move it AFTER consecration, I'll only miss out of 1,5 secs of seal, but on the other hand, the judgement is then every 11,5 seconds instead of every 10 seconds.

I dunno, I haven't really tohught too much about it. Point is that if my target isn't getting nuked first, and I'm bored as fuck, I'll spam this macro
_________________

kalbear
Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:02 am
Cast sequences for tanking only really work when it doesn't matter. Primarily because of HS; you need HS when it's ready to be cast again. If I were going to do one, I'd put in a timer reset of 9 seconds and have holy shield as the first ability. Actually, it'd be this:

/castsequence reset=9 Holy Shield, Consecrate, Judgement, Seal of Righteousness

That will reset after 9 seconds which will allow HS to refresh at 10 seconds. It will judge/reseal without a GCD so as long as you spam it, you won't lose any sealed attacks.
kalbear
Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:25 pm
Sorry; it needs to be not on 9 seconds, because that reset will refresh when you cast something else. Probably more like 4 seconds. That would likely be okay.

Still don't think it's worth it. Pressing 3 hotkeys instead of 1 doesn't seem like that much of a difference.