Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ret WWS Logs

Chromax
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Ret WWS Logs

I am a long time Tank. Our guild raids weekends only, so I have the week to goof around.

I have been playing around with a Ret set/spec (using Maxdps.com) and am wondering if anyone has a WWS log or two to show me what the dps potential for a ret-adin is for simple fights like Gruuls or VR. If you have an armory to go with it for the Ret-adin in the log that would be great.

Thanks

Chromax
Mircea
Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:25 am
our ret pala usualy do around 7% from damage , and is always midle or top dpsers , but thats without proper melee group buffs, i know once he got first on DPS with windifury totem.
_________________
Baelor
Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:21 am
*Blatant self-promotion incoming*

http://wowwebstats.com/zrquebnutaguw?s=3661-3966
Void Reaver death on 1/14/08, Cathmor is the ret pally.

http://wowwebstats.com/2vzfz4uwexzu1?s=2126-2506
Hydross death on 12/20/07

http://wowwebstats.com/2vzfz4uwexzu1?s=4101-4740
Lurker death on 12/20/07

http://wowwebstats.com/2vzfz4uwexzu1?s=14750-15233
Tidewalker death on 12/20/07 (especially proud of this one, 1336 DPS over the course of the fight, right below the AoE'ing mages and above the locks!)

Feel free to browse the rest of the parses on that account, you might find Cathmor tanking on a bunch though. I bounce between prot and ret depending on raid needs. You might even find a parse with me holy now and again...
_________________
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
Chromax
Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:53 pm
Thanks for the WWS logs. I assume you are using your PvP ret set for your dps gear Baelor (thats what your armory link shows).


DPS appears to be fairly consistant with other similarly geared DPS team members.

Anyone who does raid design care to comment on the interchangeability of a Ret-Pally with other DPS classes in pure DPS fights? How does the Imp Crusader affect total raid DPS?

Chromax