Skip to content
Maintankadin

QQHammer vs Execute

Girard
Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:04 am

QQHammer vs Execute

Doing VR the other night and I noticed that at below 20% my threat spot went from 4th (of 4 tanks) to just below the the first place tank. Is there any way to compare the average DPS/threat from execute vs our QQhammer?

Mine hits for around 1k damage / 5s or roughly, 200DPS/ 380TPS.
any idea on how much a warrior's execute might hit for?
_________________
Sharlos
Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:12 am
I didn't think they used execute cause it used all their rage.
Palafix
Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:38 pm
I think the best way to test this would be to do some VTC. Get a few friends and do BWL =). I did do VTC a few months ago, and if memory serves me right, Hammer of Wrath far out-threated Execute, significantly, and that was with the long cast time. I was actually the only tank able to keep up with the trigger happy dps after the first tank died, and VTC died in about 40 seconds. Don't quote me on this, but I remember seeing over 3k tps (with 500 spell damage unbuffed, + wrath of air, + sanctity aura + silver crescent trinket pop + avenging wrath + judgement of the crusader). It was pretty ridiculous.

Either way, hammer of wrath isn't exactly the most mana efficient spell in the game, so it's probably not the best choice unless you have a full bar of mana when VR is under 20%. Works wonders for Leo. I hear the warriors say "WTF, execute and shield slam crit and he didn't even look at me. Nerf pallies".
_________________