Skip to content
Maintankadin

AD Mod

pyrotechniq
Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:25 pm

AD Mod

How hard would it be to make an addon that tracks how many times AD kicked in and how many times it actually saved your bacon. I have no idea how to make mods but it doesn't seem like it would be a very complicated one.

I was just thinking about this after reading Lore's AD thread. I know i look at my combat log after a death on occasion and see AD kicking in but i still die or see it getting leap frogged but i wonder how many times it has saved me and I didn't know it.
_________________
Worldie
Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:25 am
Anything that tracks how many time you got < 35% hp and did not die would work.
_________________

Lore
Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:27 am
I just have SCT set to give its low HP warning at 35%
_________________
Me, LOL!
pyrotechniq
Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:32 pm
fully buffed ill be right at 21000 hp after 2.3 so AD will kick in at 7350. And i still have a few upgrades to get in TK not even taking into account the new stuff in 2.3 and Hyjal/BT gear that i don't have. How much hp can you get with the dream set of tankig items in game atm?
_________________