Skip to content
Maintankadin

2% threat vs 20 Spell dmg -- Glove enchant

slipey
Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:15 pm

2% threat vs 20 Spell dmg -- Glove enchant

I am curious which gloves enchant would provide better threat output.

2% threat or 20 spell dmg?
fuzzygeek
Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:43 pm
2% scales, 20 SD does not. If you have 200+ spell damage, consider 2%.
_________________
fiorina
Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:46 pm
on the top of that 2% affect white damage while +20 spelldmg not...
_________________
stormknight
Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:49 am
I prefer %2 threat ench. I tried +20 and %2. and seems %2 threat ench doing more threat than +20 spell damage.
_________________
kaisaa
Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:06 am
Plus there is also 15 spell hit and 15 agility to consider. I don't know what to put on my gloves so until I decide I just have +8 stamina.
Rhî
Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:26 am
Does anyone know if the 2% enchant is additive or multiplicative to our holydmg-threat multiplier?

Is it 'Damage * 1,02 * 1,9' or 'Damage*1,92'?
Dorvan
Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:07 am
I've been wondering this myself for a while. I haven't seen anyone test this particularly, but from reading I've done it looks like all threat increases are multiplicative. I'll see if I can dig up a link.
Palafix
Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:37 am
Curious, does 2% threat apply to SA? And is there a noticeable threat difference in threat with 2 piece T6?
_________________
Lore
Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:24 pm
2% threat should just plain mean all threat is increased by 2%, which makes it far, far superior when you consider stuff like SA, Prayer of Mending, hell even mana pots.
_________________
Me, LOL!