Last night was my first try at something that can crush. We went in and killed Attumen on the first try (yay us). Looking back through the combat log, I suffered 4 crushes. Two were when I was stunned by a knockback. The other 2 actually came BEFORE Holy Shield expired (example below). Granted, I didn't do a very good job of getting it back up (almost 2s, yikes).
My lag usually runs from 50-200 and the post-kill screenshot shows a green latency bar.
Armory
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Wulfhere
That is the gear I was wearing with the exception of the Violet Signet which was http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30006 instead, which is -1 DR, +6 Agi.
I am a little short of uncrushable unbuffed, but with Kings and MotW I am uncrushable by my calculations and tankpoints (post-kill screenshot confirms Kings and MotW)
10/8 22:00:40.250 You gain Holy Shield.
10/8 22:00:41.796 Attumen the Huntsman attacks. You parry.
10/8 22:00:43.453 Attumen the Huntsman resists your Holy Shield.
10/8 22:00:43.468 Attumen the Huntsman's Knockdown hits you for 342. (302 blocked)
10/8 22:00:43.531 You fail to cast Seal of Righteousness: Can't do that while stunned.
10/8 22:00:43.859 Attumen the Huntsman hits you for 2523. (crushing)
10/8 22:00:43.859 You are afflicted by Knockdown.
10/8 22:00:45.281 You fail to cast Consecration: Can't do that while stunned.
10/8 22:00:45.828 Attumen the Huntsman hits you for 2423.
10/8 22:00:46.453 You fail to cast Consecration: Can't do that while stunned.
10/8 22:00:46.718 Knockdown fades from you.
10/8 22:00:47.828 Attumen the Huntsman attacks. You parry.
10/8 22:00:49.859 Attumen the Huntsman hits you for 2647. (crushing)
10/8 22:00:49.875 Holy Shield fades from you.
10/8 22:00:51.046 Attumen the Huntsman's Shadow Cleave hits you for 2604 Shadow damage. (962 resisted)
10/8 22:00:51.562 You gain Holy Shield.
Wulfhere
Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:33 am







