Forgive me if this has been discussed somewhere already, but I tried a few forum searches both on here and on Tankspot and nothing particularly relevant came up.
I have a decent working knowledge of how to read WWS parses and glean basic facts from them, but I am kind of in the dark regarding anything in particular I should be looking for as a tank. Aside from checking my HS/SS uptime, TPS, and that kind of stuff, is there anything else I should be looking for? Are there perhaps any guides out there that explain some of the things that a tank may find most useful in a WWS report?
I'm aware of the TPS Parser for WWS, which is helpful, but I can get a (reasonably) good estimation of my TPS in-game, so that's not a huge benefit to me after the fact. I've also used StratFu's WWS Analysis guide, but that's more of a general-purpose overview for raid leaders and not really as in-depth as I was hoping for.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Braundo
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 pm
