First, let me say thank you to all of you theorycrafters out there. Seeing your math (or summaries) has been very very helpful for me and my small guild of friends.
Ok, on to my request for consideration.
Has anyone considered using Seal of Command as a tanking seal in 3.2? I tend to have plenty of expertise so I could replace the Vengeance glyph with the SOC glyph (8% base mana back after judging). This would theoretically let me shift my 2 points out of SA (Yes, I know I only NEED 1 in SA). 1 point would go into SOC and the other would then be a freeby.
Does SoC (which now just adds holy damage to all hits) work with HotR (hitting 4 targets for 39% holy damage)? Would that be better threat on those targets that the slowly applied SoV stacks?
What do you folks think? I know it's non-traditional, but this is about min/maxing.
