Skip to content
Maintankadin

Shield of Righteousness question

Xerillius
Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Shield of Righteousness question

I am trying to do some math on SoR, but I can't find anything on the equation of the spell regarding whether it is affected by SP/AP. Does anyone have a link or the equation on hand?

edit: reworded for accuracy
Xerillius
Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Re: Shield of Righteousness question

Yes I understand that portion of it, but is it not also affected by either AP or SP or both?
Jasari
Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Shield of Righteousness question

Xerillius wrote:Yes I understand that portion of it, but is it not also affected by either AP or SP or both?

neither
Xerillius
Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Re: Shield of Righteousness question

Jasari wrote:
Xerillius wrote:Yes I understand that portion of it, but is it not also affected by either AP or SP or both?

neither


Thank You.