I can't help but to notice that The warrior tank in my (semi) new guild is ALWAYS put in the MT position. WHy??? Is there something that I am missing about Warriors? I am under the impression (and WWS confirms) I mitigate more physical and spell damage than he does, have like 200 more HP buffed, not top mention over 3% more raw avoidance... (multiple officers/full raiders have commented to me on his threat being low as well)
Is it b/c I'm still kind of new (got full raider after 2 raid resets as I was informed they didn't want to waste the opportunity to add a skilled tank to their team, and I have since performed my jobs w/ few mistakes and saved QUITE a few almost wipes when our warrior drops). OR am I diluted in thinking Paladins are on par (actually better) than warrior tanks in all places except where bosses fear.
Set me straight please! Developing a complex!
SellassieTanks
Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 pm
