Hi all,
First off, my first post, great forum, been following it for years.
As I have been gearing up for Ulduar I have begun to notice that I tend to drop below the 102.5% avoidance (to be block capped) to try and increase my stamina. Every time I get down to selecting gear I find that I place more value in increasing armor and health then to keeping the 102.5%. My reasoning has been that in every proper raid I usually get enough buffs to push me well above the 102.5% so gearing to keep that lvl is really a waste.
What are your experiences? What avoidance do you usually aim for (100%, 99%?). Is the 102.5% a thing of the past? If so what should new tanks be really trying to balance to? More health at the sacrifice of keeping 100% instead of 102.5%?
I look forward to your input.
Cheers
Onore
Azjol-Nerub
SirOnore
Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:07 am
