Skip to content
Maintankadin

having some trouble with hammer of the righteous

Ascendant
Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:06 am

having some trouble with hammer of the righteous

I am running into this problem that sometimes (a lot of the time actually) when I have 3 or more mobs attacking me, hammer of the righteous only hits 2 targets. at first I thought it was because it can't hit targets behind me, but even after repositioning, the spell fails to hit 3 targets.

I haven't checked the combat log for the hits, because it is so cluttered when I am raiding. If anyone can shed some light on this for me, I would appreciate it.
Gamingdevil
Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:19 am
It has a really short range, maybe the third target was a little bit farther away.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Zibey
Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm
It might be that you hit middle mob, then it jumps to the right mob, and left mob is too far from the right mob for it to jump again.
Annoying but thats how it works sometimes.
_________________
Zibey 80 Fortressadin The Maelstrom EU
Arizara
Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:58 am
id ask "what's your hit rating" before trying to peg it to a glitch or range issue... and ive always seen the bounce range to be Long rather than short compared to many attacks
_________________