Skip to content
Maintankadin

/use item macro in 969 macro

Mchumphrey
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:35 am

/use item macro in 969 macro

Hi, I use the following macros for implementing the 6 from the 969 rotation from Holy Spank Batman!.

Zironic
Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:47 pm
I don't think it would be horribly important that the talisman is right before the shield. I'd just put the use right before the cast sequence. Either way you'll only get 3 ShoR uses out of the trinket.
_________________
Spectrum
Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:30 pm
The only part of my rotation that is macroed currently is two ranks of Holy Shield. I'm considering just putting my BV trinkets in that macro so they will always cast if they're up. It's probably better to have them sometimes cast at the end of the fight when they aren't needed than for me to forget them most of the time.

Right now I have both my Monarch Crab and BV trinkets on the same macro, which I hit basically 1 /min at the start of fights or when I dip low on bosses.
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
Mchumphrey
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:32 am
Thanks for the replies, very helpful Smile