Skip to content
Maintankadin

Divine Guardian Bug

arilink
Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:34 pm

Divine Guardian Bug

Just ran Gun'Drak for that [Share the Love] Achievement.
Got 4 Whirling Slash Stacks + 1x Puncture and pressed this standard macro twice:
/cast Divine Shield
/cancelaura Divine Shield

However Divine Guardian was not canceled and remained active until zoning out.
I possibly was knocked back at the moment I used this macro.
Did something similar happen to you as well?
Majiben
Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:42 pm
Well know bug posted numerous times. You can easily protect yourself from this bug by using the following macro:

Candiru
Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:56 pm
If you bug it out yourself, it helps a lot in 5men/heroics normally!

Although, in most raid situations I think its too much of a liability and will just get you killed.
Kelarik
Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:20 am
In your post you spelt Shield 'sheild', abilities wouldn't work Wink
I just put in the showtooltip cause I like it.
_________________
The Path of Light was a simple choice when deciding which academy to join. With proper lighting you can get a good reflection from any body of water. An elf has to keep his hair in check, after all.
Zironic
Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:11 am
Would be interesting to exploit it on patchwerk to get 4 tanks instead of 3.
_________________