Skip to content
Maintankadin

Judgement bug

Janduin
Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:35 am

Judgement bug

I had heard about Judgment going on CD but nothing happening and no miss or anything being recorded in the combat log, but it didn't seem like it was happening to me so I was ignoring it until I got 4 "missing" Judgments in a row on Sapphiron last night. Does anyone who has been keeping abreast of this have an updated summary of under which circumstances it occurs and how to work around it if possible? The information in on EJ seems mostly speculation and no workaround.
_________________
Panzerdin
Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:44 am
Working as intended.
_________________

In Soviet Russia, shield slams YOU!
Chuck Norris is my off tank.
kenshin648
Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:43 am
I have also been experiencing this. It appears to happen only when I try to refresh a judgement. I think that typically when the target lacks a judgement, it either says miss or it actually hits.

I guess a possible work around would be to use a different judgement every time you want to use one. Like...

Light > Wisdom > Light > Wisdom > etc.


I am not sure if that would work, as I need to do some of my own field testing to figure it out.
_________________
Warning, sig may be out of date.

Flex
Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:47 am
Easiest place I've been able to reproduce it is the large mobs you need for the Blowing Hodir's Horn quest.

Things that need to be tested are specs with/without any improved judgement abilities like JotJ and Heart of the Crusader (Seal Wisdom or Light and Judge Wisdom or Light you should get a second red hammer hitting the target in addition to the blue or gold one)vs builds with those.
Mortehl
Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:49 am
This is actually happening and is very noticeable, at least on my end.

Blizzard is aware of it and I imagine a fix will come with the minor content patch we await for with baited breath.
_________________
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
moduspwnens
Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:39 am
It happens to me occasionally.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Candiru
Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:40 am
previous code was:

Lore
Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:00 am
I'm actually not sure I've seen a judgement miss show up in the combat log

so it's entirely possible that it's just not showing misses.
_________________
Station wagons are my favorite things.
Majiben
Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:04 am
I've seen a judgement flash miss across my screen though I didn't care to check the combat log at that time.
_________________
I made a port to exodar. My friend proceeds to MD Alar onto the AFK tank, and we both run. People ran with us, until the port, and realised it was to exodar. Only three of us went through. Turns out people would rather die than go to exodar. -Infurnus
Candiru
Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:20 am
I don't see why they can't revert their change and fix it.

They can work on missing judgements not applying debuffs later, and implement it when it works.

Ret are normally hit capped anyway, so won't really affect them.

The only issue is what, CloS rogues popping sprint not being able to run away from paladins in PvP? Is that worth breaking judgements for everyone?