Skip to content
Maintankadin

69696969 Macro

towelliee
Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:26 am

69696969 Macro

Can someone post this please, I can't find it on search.
_________________
2ndNin
Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:02 am
something like

/castsequence reset = 6 shield of the righteous, hammer of the righteous;

/castsequence reset = 9 holy shield, judgement of light, consecration

are the two (am sure those are wrong btw, don't have the macros on my char atm, but the idea is right).

You also want the individual buttons somewhere for the Avenger's shield, Exorcism, Holy Wrath etc workins into the system, as HotR should be replaced, Shield of the Righteous not on single targets, and likely the reverse on 3 targets.
_________________
Armoury Link

Cerwillis
Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:45 am
Try searching just 969, I got a lot of hits, including:

This
_________________

/2 WTB a signature that updates properly
fafhrd
Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:27 pm
Google image search is also very useful for this.
_________________

1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
HinataDestiny
Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:39 pm
I didnt make these myself i got them from another thread here so kudos goes to them. 2 Macros, one for the 9 second(which you cant first) then the 6:

9 Second

#showtooltip
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence reset=9 Holy Shield, Consecration, Judgement of Wisdom
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

6 Second

#showtooltip
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence reset=6 Shield of Righteousness, Hammer of the Righteous
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
_________________
Hinata of Crit Happens - 80 - Arygos
DeadMilliken
Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:47 am
Instead of using reset 6 or 9, use reset combat!

The macro automatically cycles itself spell 1 ,2, 3, 1, 2, 3 and adding in the timed reset only causes problems if you lag or have to do something spontaeneous.

(*Ex: cast 1, cast 2, omg I need to cleanse....cast 3 skipped when the macro reset on the timer)

This is a VERY BAD THING because important spells like Holy shield and judgement are in these rotations...you don't want them falling off because you didn't absolutely follow the rotation verbatium.

Combat reset will set you back to spell 1 on exiting combat so you can be assured what your first cast will be. (*Ex I use HotR as my spell 1 and I prefer to have it reset to it after combat)


BTW Use the "?" icon for the macro and it will automatically use the icon for the spell in the sequence (*so in the below example it will show the HotR icon untill you cast it...then it will show Shor, then it will show 1-3sec left on HotR....and so forth)
----------------------

#showtooltip
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence reset=combat Hammer of the Righteous, Shield of Righteousness
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
_________________
Snake-Aes
Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:09 am
I actually consider reset=9 more useful than reset=combat for the 9 bit, because holy shield is top priority and if you for whatever reason slow down the 9 sequence, HS will still be up.
_________________
Death Spacegoat and Spankadin in development.
Spreading Holy Protection and Diseases since 2008.
Snake-Aes
Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:58 am
#showtooltip
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence reset=9,ctrl Holy Shield, Consecration, Judgement of Wisdom
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()



That said, I do it all manually anyway. Would rather have more buttons.

/2 WTB Nostromo n52 + G5 mouse
_________________
Death Spacegoat and Spankadin in development.
Spreading Holy Protection and Diseases since 2008.
Panzerdin
Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:59 am
I'm with Snake on this one, in that I would never dream of leaving such an important function up to a macro. Sometimes, you need to use a certain ability RIGHT NOW, and you can't always guarantee that with a macro. Macros are for things like decursing, which are always the same. Rotations are better done manually in case of a resist.