Skip to content
Maintankadin

Glyphs....

Metheoro
Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:09 pm

Glyphs....

i just wasted some money and noticed that there are some not helpful ones.

like the concecration. it adds 2 secs to the duration and cdown.. but thats it. same damage so in theory im loosing threat.


the stun one seems nice. and of course the 2% spiritual attunement rocks, but what about the exorcism one?

it gives me a interrupt on spellcast, but if the target ISNT demon or undead? it still interrupts?
_________________
Metheoro
Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:31 pm
indeed, it has tu succeed on the exorcism before it interrupts :/
_________________
Flake
Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:03 pm
Not sure what to tell you. Gotta read them, think about what you're after, and find the ones you like.

I was able to get a "+10% judgment damage" & a "+2% mana from Spiritual Attunement" inscription. This feels like a really good start.

My real question is: does anyone know a minor paladin inscription? I've got 3 slots I don't know what to do with.
_________________
Petrus
Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:17 pm
I have to say that the best glyphs so far are probably 8% increased RD glyph and the 2% spiritual attunement glyph, though the 10% judgement glyph is good as well. I'm going to get the SoV 10 expertise glyph in the third major slot.
_________________
Dragonlgnd
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:31 am
With the spiritual attunement one for the 2% increase, I've heard that the T6 armor set bonus of 10% was 10% of SA's amount, so it ended up being a total of 11% mana back from heals. Does this 2% work the same? or does it make it 12% mana back?

If it makes it 12% than does the T6 bonus stack with it?
Seloei
Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 pm
imho the consecration one is not useless, it lets you get into a better rotation. Not like you need one now... with the insane threat you push out with the gear we have atm.
_________________
Rahl
Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:52 pm
My problem with glyphs is they have been only lasting day and i have to put a new one in the slot again
_________________
Worldie
Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:42 pm
Mm no, that's the "cooldown" to reapply the same Glyph, they last undefinitely.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Seloei
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:09 am
Rotation out of whack? Didn't bother with the discussions in the wotlk forum so not sure what is the "best rotation proven" now. Could you please give a short conclusion of it. Searching there might take days =s
_________________