But how important is it really? I've been thinking, my threat really hasn't been an issue thus far, even where Exorcism is not an option. And even then, it's wholly luck based weather it does anything or not. Do I really need that little bit of a chance for bonus threat? my other threat talents (1h spec, imp judgment) are easily cut and measured in effectiveness.
If I did drop it, the extra points would be put into Improved Devotion Aura. Even if it's only 345 more armor, I've become more of a fan of the stamina/armor (meatshield) model for tanking than pure avoidance. Meatshield is steady and predictable, where eventually with the pure avoidance model, the game's RNG will tell you at a bad moment that it's time it purely fails you. Granted you can minimize that chance by pumping the numbers, but chance catches up with us all.
Ironically, the meatshield style works better with the way reckoning procs, and I'd be dropping it in favor of improving my meatshield defensive status. Go figgure.
Anyway, drop reckoning's chance at some extra threat for Imp Devo's small but wholly reliable mitigation consistency? Why or why not?
In conclusion, I think blizzard would make many tankadins happy if they removed Shield Specialization's reliance on Redoubt. Which was the other thought I had, sac redoubt for imp devo, but I really like shield spec.
_________________
Xfire: Zonzede
MSN: Katita_the_hero@hotmail.com








