Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pallies tanking together...

Tinora
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:32 am

Pallies tanking together...

I'm hoping I have chosen the correct forum for this.

My question is regarding pally MT and pally OT. Tonight in ZA we were bouncing mobs back and forth. I would judge righteousness to pull and would try to move away but would pull them all still...my pally OT would "roar" only to pull all things back on him. Hunter MD's would work but only for a short time.

What can we do to "fix" this? Thanks!
elfjorc
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:47 am
You have to get the timing down. Both of you need to be chucking shields at different mobs, or judging different mobs at the same time, judge one attack another works fine, as long as you d o it right on the pull instead of after the mob has had a few seconds of Holy Shield and Consecrate aggro built up on the other tank.
_________________
Worldie
Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:21 am
None of both use shield, lay 2 consecration, judge mobs to get em off the other paladin, profit?

I did a lot of 2 pallyes ZA run, fun times Smile
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Elsie
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:53 am
bring 2 geared tanks and it won't matter who the mobs are on.
Selinaria
Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:17 pm
Throwing shields at different targets + judgement is generally enough to get the job done.

Body pull and grab aggro with Judgements is the best method though if it is viable to body pull. That works for 2-3 mobs easily.

Another method for larger pulls is to have one pally drop consecrate in the pull path and one throws his shield. This results in 3 mobs most likely sticking to the shield thrower and the rest going to the pally who dropped consecrate.