Skip to content
Maintankadin

SoV vs SoR with and without judged SoC - whats best?

masterpoobaa
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:04 pm

SoV vs SoR with and without judged SoC - whats best?

Does anyone have the figures for exatcly how well SoV and SoR scale with spellpower?
Talking about extended battles, not short JoR frontloaded kills.

Assuming you have a full stack of 5 SoV up, is there any point where the holy damage output of SoR exceeds SoV? (including judgements every 8 sec)

And does judging SoC enhance both equally?
Ditto with having the libram of Zeal equipped?

(Equip: Increases the melee attack power bonus of your Seal of the Crusader by 68 and the Holy damage increase of your Judgement of the Crusader by 47.)
_________________
Worldie
Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:19 am
Tecnically never.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Extremity
Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:59 am
I could have sworn there was an exact number where SoR out-scales SoV, but it was a level of spell damage that you would not have in proper tanking gear... I think 1200? I honestly can't remember the number but I KNOW I saw a post about it somewhere.
_________________
Dendrah
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:14 am
why would you care if those numbers will change after the next patch?
Dendrah
Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:38 am
As a Belf paladin I only have SoC and I do fine Smile
_________________