Skip to content
Maintankadin

3.0 and Pally Tanking

Cosan
Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:15 pm

3.0 and Pally Tanking

With Patch 3.0 Coming out with the multitude of changes for all classes, I was wondering how our tanking was going to be affected in the time between 3.0 hitting us and Wrath releasing. Are we just as effective tanks without or Holy Shield Slam, or are we going to need it for tanking? With the loss of 'High Threat' on our Sweeping Strikes, will we be able to use this ability to combat the loss of our extra threat on our Holy Shield?

Thoughts?
Cosan
Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:16 pm
I would, and while this pertains to it slightly, I want to know about how things stand for paladin tanking without our Holy Shield Slam. Mostly cause I think my guild will still attempt raiding during the time between 3.0 and Wrath.
Cosan
Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:20 am
Thanks Kylone, you rock.

Now to fix my Defense problem come 3.0...

*ponders*