Skip to content
Maintankadin

need some help with more TPS

kayslay
Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:57 pm

need some help with more TPS

Hi guys, I was tankin a few bosses in BT last night and on both, the mages were right behind me, I need alittle help with gettin more TPS on long fights and such.
This is my gear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=Kayslay

I have libram of uther and the holy shield one as well,
Any help would be great
thanks
Gustov
Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 pm
personally the 4% spell damage reduction wont be that useful from what i have been told by other end game tanks. you could drop the 2 points from that and put them into reckoning OR you could drop the 2 from that and 1 from improved judgement and put it into improved SoC
_________________
kayslay
Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:17 pm
we got a ret pally who attends every raid, should have said that, his always in melee group so his aura is not gonna help.

I could try reck, thats a good idea i didnt think bout.
Thanks Gustov